About the SiteContent
The content in this website is intended for the general public. The City of Brooklyn Center (City) makes every effort to ensure that the information presented is complete and accurate. Updates, additions or corrections may have been made to a webpage since the last time you viewed it. However, sometimes mistakes and technical problems occur. If you have questions or believe there is an error on this site, please contact us. Information on this site should not be relied on for legal purposes. The City is not responsible for errors made by other entities when republishing material from this site.
External Links and Information
Information and links to external websites are provided for convenience of the user. The City is not responsible for and does not endorse information on any linked website.
Website Translation Disclaimer
Free automated translation software is used for website translation. Computerized language conversion programs may not convert text into its intended meaning. The City does not guarantee the accuracy of translated text. Any translation discrepancies are not binding and have no legal effect for compliance or enforcement purposes. Text found within images, PDF files, Word documents or other document types cannot be translated.
While automated translation is not perfect, this service is made available to allow non-English speakers the opportunity to access the website and obtain an overall sense of the information and services.
This site contains copyrighted material and copyrighted material used with permission of external parties. Copyrighted material may not be reproduced, published, or otherwise used without permission granted by the City.
The site has been developed with federal accessibility guidelines in mind including the following:
- The standard font used throughout the site has been chosen to be easily legible.
- Wherever possible, we use live text instead of graphics to reduce the download time of pages and increase your control.
- No information is exclusively conveyed using color. This doesn't mean that colors are not used to organize information; instead it means there are also other, non-color dependent ways of doing this.
- All images and hyperlinks, where appropriate, have an alternative text attribute. This means when an image or hyperlink is conveying important information its content is described with an alternative text.
- We have attempted specifically to comply with Section 508 referring to website accessibility standards.
- If you have difficulty accessing the site or have any comments or feedback, please contact us.
Many popular browsers contain built-in accessibility tools.
Adobe Acrobat is required to view and print PDF documents that appear on this website.
- To download this program for free, visit the Adobe website.
- To read PDF documents with a screen reader please link to the Access Adobe website which provides useful tools and resources.
This web site does not store personal information about you or your visit to the site unless you provide this information when sending an e-mail inquiry, volunteering, purchasing merchandise, submitting a survey, making a donation, registering for a program or similar activity.
As a Minnesota charter city, Brooklyn Center is governed by the Minnesota Government Data Practices Act, Minnesota Statutes, Chapter 13 (the “Act”). The collection, creation, storage, maintenance, dissemination, and access to government data, which includes data on individuals received through this website, must be administered in accordance with the requirements of the Act.
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us. We hope you enjoy our website!