FAQ's and Policies
Answers to frequently asked questions and our policies are provided below. If you have additional questions, please contact us.
- Where is Centerbrook Golf Course located? 5500 Lilac Drive North, Brooklyn Center, MN 55430. Just minutes from downtown Minneapolis. View the Directions webpage.
- What time is Centerbrook open? Hours vary depending on the time of year. Please call Centerbrook at (763) 549-3750.
- Does Centerbrook take reservations for tee times? Yes. For a tee time, please call (763) 549-3750 or book a tee time online Here.
- Can I cancel my tee time? Cancellations are required 24 hours in advance of a tee time. In inclement weather, cancellations will be accepted until the time of play.
- What happens if it rains? Rain checks will be issued for holes not completed.
- Can Centerbrook Golf Course be rented for tournaments? Yes. For rates and available dates, please call (763) 549-3750.
- What is the dress code? Golfers must wear appropriate attire at all times on the golf course including shirts, pants/shorts, and shoes. Soft spikes or tennis shoes are required.
- How long does it take to play the course? It typically takes 90 minutes to 2 hours to play the course.
- Where can the electric carts be driven? Carts are allowed to leave the cart path under normal conditions. Golf carts may not be driven on the greens and sand traps, and kept at least 30 feet from hazards and bunkers. Golfers are give the option to walk or ride at Rush Creek. Most tees & greens are close in proximity and make for an enjoyable walking experience.